Thursday 22nd Jan and Friday 23rd Jan 2015
Policy Scotland is delighted to be co hosting this workshop event with the Urban & Regional Economics Seminar Group and the Centre for Innovation Knowledge and Development (IKD) In January 2015.
The workshop will examine the challenges facing the regions and nations of the United Kingdon following the referendum on Scottish independence.
The speakers include:
- David Bailey (Aston University)
- David Bell (University of Stirling)
- David Heald (University of Aberdeen)
- Jim Gallagher (Nuffield College)
- Duncan Maclennan (Policy Scotland)
- Gerry Mooney (Open University)
- David Waite (University of Cardiff)
- Zac Wilcox (Centre for Cities)
To see the programme in full, please click URESG Programme
For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org