Following our White Paper event in November, Exploring Independence after the White Paper (#ifyes) The Future of the UK and Scotland are pleased to announce the date and venue of the follow up #ifno event.
- When: 26th April 2014, 10:00-15:30
- Where: Trades hall of Glasgow, Merchant City
The day will provide a unique opportunity to bring together leading academics, politicians and representatives of civic Scotland and the voting public to discuss and debate the implications of a No vote, and to examine the constitutional and political proposals for Scotland offered by the pro-Union parties.
- What would a No vote mean for Scotland’s place and influence within the UK?
- Would it lead to a stronger or weaker Scottish Parliament?
- What would it mean for Scotland’s political parties?
A full programme will be published soon.
The Future of the UK and Scotland website (archived on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine)