ESG and Climate Change Conference
This conference aims to introduce cutting-edge research on Environmental Social Governance (ESG) and climate finance, which serves as financial solutions for tackling climate change problems.
Climate change, ranging from extreme temperature to natural disasters, have become central issues and threaten modern society globally. Global leaders, climate experts, policymakers will come to Glasgow to tackle the climate crisis during the COP26 summit. This conference aims to introduce cutting-edge research on ESG and climate finance, which serves as financial solutions for tackling climate change problems.
- ESG investing, ESG integration and SRI
- ESG ratings and methodologies
- ESG disclosure and climate risk disclosure
- Climate change and corporations
- Climate risk, stress testing, and central banks
- Green bonds, green loans, and green equities
- Carbon market and carbon pricing
- Carbon footprints and climate risk exposure
- PE/VC roles in the energy transition
Full programme will be announced shortly.
The UK will host the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow from 31 October – 12 November 2021. The meeting will bring countries together to work towards achieving the objectives of the Paris Agreement and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change.
Part of the COP26 activities at the College of Social Sciences, University of Glasgow