Finance, Governance and Sustainability
THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED. FOR THE RECORDING, PLEASE CLICK HERE https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/rec/share/UVVC15HohbHL3b8-0Z1EnzkIlzBWm832G4gupEFBI4O4FX3shqLVIzBauiMvzbLb.cLdRPXnAj7untmVU Passcode: !P=Bj1Qa
Organiser: School of Law Corporate and Financial Law Group
Partners: Impact Investing Institute
Hybrid event: On campus and online
We will be hosting two panel discussions focusing on two issues that are central to the development of green finance and sustainability in the UK and globally: green bonds, and fiduciary duty and sustainable investment.
We are excited to have a variety of voices from academia, government, law and investment joining our panels, including:
- Sarah Gordon, Chief Executive, Impact Investing Institute
- Catherine Howarth – Chief Executive, ShareAction
- Ida Levine – Board Member and Lead Expert, Impact Investing Institute / Principal, Two Rivers Associates
- Iain MacNeil – Professor of Commercial Law, University of Glasgow
- Nick Robins – Professor in Practice for Sustainable Finance, LSE’s Grantham Re-search Institute
- David Rouch – Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
The panel discussions will be followed by an interactive workshop for in-person attendees.
Part of the COP26 activities at the College of Social Sciences, University of Glasgow