About the Welfare Reform Network
The Policy Scotland Welfare Reform Network was set up in 2015 designed to bring together people interested in welfare reform in Scotland, who may be:
- experiencing or concerned about welfare reform
- working with or for those affected by welfare reform
- working in agencies affected by or delivering welfare reform
- involved in designing policies and practices of welfare reform
- researching or commenting on welfare reform.
The network is based at the University of Glasgow and aims to share and develop ideas and evidence that can impact on decision-making and policy outcomes relating to welfare reform.
If you would like to be added to the Welfare Reform Network mailing list, please contact Beth Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org